6 Questions with Christophe Lassuyt, Co-Founder of Moneytis
1. First of all, can you tell us a little about your role and what you do at Moneytis?
I’m Co-Founder and CFO at Moneytis where I manage the accuracy of data that we provide to customers who want to send money abroad.
2. Can you tell us a little about your go to market strategy, current growth/marketing channels are working for you right now?
Moneytis is currently experimenting the best ways to get new customers. One of the current channels are social media and partnerships with banks.
3. What is the biggest mistake you have made with Moneytis so far that other founders can learn from?
We first decided to decline some accelerator proposals and then chose to join the ING Innovation Studio in Amsterdam.
Our mistake has been to keep working alone for more than one year whereas it would have been smarter to join an accelerator at the very beginning of our idea.
4. Let’s talk you… what apps, blogs, and tools can’t you live without?
I’m used to travel and work from abroad so Trello, Slack, Whatsapp, Skype and CityMaps2Go are my best friends. I live without cell phone 😉
5. What’s your best time-saving shortcut or life hack?
Using a bike has been the best way to gain hours every week, especially in Amsterdam.
6. What resource have you watched/read/listened to that’s had the biggest impact on your business/life so far this year, and why?
Written by SaaSicorn
Ranking SaaS Websites like it's our job (because hey, it is our job).
You May Also Like...
Ready To Kick SaaS?
If you’re tired of the empty promises… Tired of the mediocre results…
Tired of SEO companies taking you for a ride…
Let SaaSicorn help.