6 Questions with Daniel Kempe, Founder of Quuu
Daniel Kempe is the Founder of Quuu, a curated content suggestion platform that connects to your Buffer account, allowing you to grow a relevant social media following across your entire social landscape.
1. First of all, can you tell us a little about your role and what you do at Quuu?
Matthew and I take joint responsibility for Quuu. We tend to overlap in the work that we do and we can’t see that changing moving forward. That’s not to say we do the same thing twice, we just like to discuss everything together and work as a team.
Mubashar Iqbal (AKA Mubs) has full responsibility for the development of the app using my designs. We all work together to discuss the feature set.
2. Can you tell us a little about your go to market strategy, current growth/marketing channels are working for you right now?
Our most successful marketing channels are without doubt our own blog which we promote using Quuu 😉 and Twitter where we are always active and looking to get into conversations. We would like to be featured in more large publications moving forward and we’re certainly working on that!
As an experimental growth hack, we created @QuuuBot – QuuuBot will tweet an author when an article they’ve written gets curated on Quuu.
3. What is the biggest mistake you have made with Quuu so far that other founders can learn from?
I don’t think we’ve made a big mistake yet; we always try to get feedback from several sources before we make a decision. One of the main things with Quuu is simplicity and quality of content, so if we get that right, we hope to remain on track.
4. Let’s talk you… what apps, blogs, and tools can’t you live without?
Intercom, Slack, Trello, Quuu. As a remote team it’s important to have the right infrastructure, these four apps help us work incredibly efficiently, almost, you could argue even more efficient than being in an office together.
5. What’s your best time-saving shortcut or life hack?
The ability to schedule our social activity via Buffer saves us a lot of time and we’re very proud to be integrated with them.
6. What resource have you watched/read/listened to that’s had the biggest impact on your business/life recently, and why?
We’ve both taken so much from this one video – Growth Hacking, from Neil Patel all about growth hacking. It has inspired many growth hacks that we are implementing in Quuu.
Written by SaaSicorn
Ranking SaaS Websites like it's our job (because hey, it is our job).
You May Also Like...
Ready To Kick SaaS?
If you’re tired of the empty promises… Tired of the mediocre results…
Tired of SEO companies taking you for a ride…
Let SaaSicorn help.