Have some news to share with an engaged audience of startup founders, software engineers, project managers, VC’s & tech journalists?
- 7,000+ subscribers, 50% open rate & 21% CTR
- Readers of the newsletter include software engineers, project managers, designers, venture capitalists, tech industry leaders and those starting out in technology and startups.
- New newsletter editions are published every Tuesday and Friday
- Here’s a copy of a recent edition: http://mailchi.mp/foundersgrid/
In the “Community News” section of the FoundersGrid newsletter, you can share:
- Product updates and news
- Exclusive promo/discount codes
- Latest blog posts
- Open job positions
- Events and meetups
Example of the community news section
Share news on FoundersGrid
The price is $99 per news item, per edition (this helps us keep the lights on). Click the payment button below to share news with the FoundersGrid community:
1. You’ll be forwarded to a form after payment to submit your sponsorship assets and to select the edition date you would like to sponsor.
2. We respect our readers and hence are very picky about what sponsors we work with. If we don’t think we’ll be a good fit, we’ll refund you in full within 24 hours (often much sooner).
“FG does a fantastic job curating articles of value and I always discover things I wouldn’t have otherwise.”
— Joelle Goldman, Partner at ChurnBuster, Co-host of Rocketship
“There’s no other newsletter richer in great stories for startup founders other than FoundersGrid.”
— Ryan Smith, Founder of LeafLink
“As I continually unsubscribe to eliminate inbox contamination, FoundersGrid is one of very few newsletters which I consider a weekly ‘must read’.”
— Dru Dalton, Founder of Real Thread
“The highly curated content is not only something we subscribe to and read, but also a place we strive be included in. We saw fantastic results from this top-notch audience and cannot wait to be back.”
— Brian Coulombe, Customer Acquisition at X.ai
“FoundersGrid has proved to be one of the best ways to get the word out there about our community.”
— Garrison Snelling, Founder of RemoteTogether
“FoundersGrid offers a great way to reach founders and entrepreneurs. It gave us the opportunity to promote Revue to a highly targeted audience.”
— Martijn de Kuijper, Founder of Revue
“I read the FoundersGrid newsletter every week. It is a great source of information for business and tech-related news and helps me keep track of the tech market trends. In other words, it is my go-to place and I recommend it.”
— Patrick Lutterbach Penna, Growth at Aircall
“There are so many newsletters out there, but for me, FoundersGrid is the most reliable for tech/startup news.”