We are no longer taking sponsors for the newsletter.
Thank you for your support along the way!
2017 proved that it’s harder than ever to get your product in front of an engaged audience. Marketing channels were saturated. Competition increased. And more than ever, consumers got tired of being forced fed ads they’re not interested in.
To win in 2018, you need to look outside of blogging and deploying costly Facebook ads. You need to leverage platforms users get excited about consuming every week – from a team who really cares and puts an immense amount of time in creating value for their audience.
- 6,000+ subscribers, 50% open rate & 21% CTR
- Readers of the newsletter include startup founders, software engineers, project managers, VC’s & tech industry press.
- New newsletter editions are published every Tuesday and Friday
- Here’s a copy of a recent edition: http://mailchi.mp/foundersgrid/
- There is just 1 exclusive sponsor (located at the top) per newsletter
- Our platform is unique as all readers have requested to receive tech news from us, resulting in unparalleled exposure/engagement
- No need to worry about ad blockers with email sponsorships
- The price to sponsor one newsletter edition is $499. Contact us for discounts on ordering 4 sponsorships or more at the same time.
- Title: max 70 characters
- URL: feel free to add tracking
- Description: max 160 characters
Click the payment button below to schedule a sponsorship:
(Contact us if you have any questions. We’re happy to help)
1. You’ll be forwarded to a form after payment to submit your sponsorship assets and to select the edition date you would like to sponsor.
2. We respect our readers and hence are very picky about what sponsors we work with. If we don’t think we’ll be a good fit, we’ll refund you in full within 24 hours (often much sooner).
“FG does a fantastic job curating articles of value and I always discover things I wouldn’t have otherwise.”
— Joelle Goldman, Partner at ChurnBuster, Co-host of Rocketship
“There’s no other newsletter richer in great stories for startup founders other than FoundersGrid.”
— Ryan Smith, Founder of LeafLink
“As I continually unsubscribe to eliminate inbox contamination, FoundersGrid is one of very few newsletters which I consider a weekly ‘must read’.”
— Dru Dalton, Founder of Real Thread
“The highly curated content is not only something we subscribe to and read, but also a place we strive be included in. We saw fantastic results from this top-notch audience and cannot wait to be back.”
— Brian Coulombe, Customer Acquisition at X.ai
“FoundersGrid has proved to be one of the best ways to get the word out there about our community.”
— Garrison Snelling, Founder of RemoteTogether
“FoundersGrid offers a great way to reach founders and entrepreneurs. It gave us the opportunity to promote Revue to a highly targeted audience.”
— Martijn de Kuijper, Founder of Revue
“I read the FoundersGrid newsletter every week. It is a great source of information for business and tech-related news and helps me keep track of the tech market trends. In other words, it is my go-to place and I recommend it.”
— Patrick Lutterbach Penna, Growth at Aircall
“There are so many newsletters out there, but for me, FoundersGrid is the most reliable for tech/startup news.”