Quality Guest Writers Wanted
Contribute to our SaaS-based
startup & marketing blog
Hi! We are actively looking for high quality and authority guest posters to contribute to our blog. Our website and newsletter focuses exclusively on helping founders, investors and startup employees succeed in their chosen industry. We predominantly focus on SaaS companies, but our topics benefit most all online entrepreneurs.
How You Can Contribute (the rules)
1) No Paid Promotion
You cannot buy your way onto our site. You have to earn it.
2) Your contribution must add to the long-term value of our website
What does that even mean? It means that any content you contribute must be an "authority piece" that would add to the longterm SEO value of this website. No junk content, no "fluff" pieces that will be useless in 3 months. Do some keyword research, offer our readers legit value, and it'll be easy.
Seriously though, if you want to make an epic piece of content we will GLADLY host it here, and even help rank it in Google (it's what we do). We will also gladly help you promote your service as long as it does not compete with anything we offer (mainly SaaS SEO). We will also share any approved posts to our startup newsletter of 7k+ readers in the industry.
3) We are interested in writers in the following:
- All Things SaaS (Software as a service)
- Startups & Entrepreneurship
- Investing, Venture Capital & Angel Investing, Micro-PE (Private Equity)
- All Things Marketing, Traffic Generation & Growth Hacking
- And anything else relevant to our readers
4) You must promote the content to your audience
Share on social media, your email list, link to it from your blog, etc. The more sharing you can offer the higher the chance we'll approve you (we want BOTH of us to benefit from your guest post).
5) Final notes
- We will own all rights to the content
- Obviously it must be unique, and perfect native English
- You will need to provide copyright-free images (and they can't be a bunch of lame generalized stock photos)
- Your writing will have to fit the "fun" tone of our website. If your article reads like a corporate brochure then...
(and if you don't get this meme, then you're not a good fit)
If you're interested in contributing, please contact us and say hi.